Rules and Regulations
- Students/Users must display their valid ID cards when entering and using the Library.
- The Library complies to the AIU Student Dress Code. Students/Users are reminded that they must be properly and decently attired when entering and using the Library.
Improper attire includes the following:
- Low decline blouses and spaghetti straps
- Mini skirts
- Midriff blouses
- Facial rings or studs (except nose rings)
- A replacement copy (being the latest edition at the time of loss) at user’s own expenses, or the user pays double of the price of the current market price of the latest edition of the lost or damaged item.